Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer Sketch Book 2014

      Whew! what a summer! A lot happened, including my first job ever in my life. I never imagined that I would be drawing caricatures for my first job (seemed scary), but it was actually a lot of fun. The job was with Calicaricature at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and lasted from June - May.
Wow was there a lot of people. It was really hard work but I learned a lot and got to practice with my faces (and meet some amazing co-workers) to boot! Overall it was a great experience!

      Anyways, during periods of time I wasn't drawing, I found time to sketch in my sketchbook. Despite the fact that it was a busy summer, I managed to complete my sketchbook around the start of School at the end of August!

      Warning: There are a ton of pages so I had to make two posts to compensate.









All Sketches Above © Alyssaraven@blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I studied drawing & design for 4 years at an art college in Canada. You are very seriously talented. It inspires me to be a better artist. Thanks. Bye...

    ReplyDelete