Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Normally I don't post Original Character stuff to this blog anymore, but I felt it might be worthwhile this time. The character my friends chose to create, Rage, needed to be more developed so I went back to the concept during summer. When I asked her about it, she was pleased by the idea and listed several changes she wanted for the character. After making a list of changes as well as looking up some reference and research on the lore, I began with the ideations and finished with the renderings at the end. These were done about midway through July.


Rage ©

No comments:

Post a Comment